domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2013

Things that touches me #1


I think that when it's all over, it all comes back in flashes, you know? It's like a kaleidoscope of memories which it all comes back.. But he never does. I think part of me knew, the second I saw him, that this would happen. It's not really anything he said, or anything that he did. It was the feeling that came along with it. And... Crazy thing is I don't know if I will ever feel that way again. But I don't know if I should... I knew he's world moved to fast and burned to bright but I just thought.. How could the Devil been pulling you towards someone who looks... So much like an angel when he smiles at you. Maybe he knew that when he saw me. I guess I just lost my balance... I think that the worst part of it all was not losing him... It was losing me.
- Taylor Swift

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário